Aerit is a sustainable drone delivery startup. Our mission is full-automation of global delivery and logistics. Our platform connects businesses with their customers using our Nimbi drones. Nimbi is capable of both pick-up and delivery without the need for additional infrastructure.
Since founding in 2021, Aerit has launched our first autonomous drone the Aerit Nimbi, and completed Sweden’s first commercial drone delivery. We have a lot of exciting developments on the horizon and are currently expanding the team with the goal of becoming the world’s leading drone delivery service.
We are searching for aviation professionals to join Aerit’s Flight Team. You will be responsible for operating Aerit’s drones in support of delivery operations on a daily basis. You will work with the head of flight to identify features and improve the flight suite and software. You will work with the head of flight to develop the CONOPS. You are the and ensure all flights are conducted safely, and. Your passion for flight and ground operations are at the heart of what we do as a company.
- Knowledge of EASA Air Operations or other national equivalent
- Passion for aviation and safety
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You live in or are willing to move to Stockholm
- Strong organizational leadership skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Things that put you at the top
- You have been involved in drone or aviation companies in the past
- You have management experience in aviation operations including hiring and scheduling
- You have a commanding knowledge of the SORA, PDRA, and/or LUC processes
- You know PX4 and have built drones before
- You already have your A1, A2, and A3 drone cards
- You have worked in a startup environment and are willing to wear multiple hats
What you will do
- Safely operate multiple UAS in service of Aerit’s customers and clients
- Provide feedback to head of flight for development of CONOPS and OM for improved operational team performance
- Capture, maintain, and compile required documentation for flights and training
- Provide feedback to head of flight to identify areas of improvement for both hardware and software solutions
- Enact emergency responses if necessary
- Conduct test flights in coordination with the engineering team and regulatory requirements
- Run the delivery service day-to-day including both operator and ground-crew roles
- Equity: Early team members and leadership roles will be offered equity or options depending on role
- Conveniently located office spaces: Aerit’s development facilities, testing location, and offices are located in the up and coming Frihamnen area 1.5km from Gardet and 2km from Karlaplan metro stops
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Competitive pay
Why you should join Aerit
The drone community is a relatively young space with a lot of room for growth in the future. As part of the Aerit team you will be joining the first drone delivery company in Sweden and one of the European pioneers. You will have a chance to play a significant role in the drone delivery community and shape the future of the autonomous delivery space as we grow. Additionally, you will be directly engaging in the fight against global warming and for increased sustainability.