Aerit is a sustainable drone delivery startup. Our mission is full-automation of global delivery and logistics. Our platform connects businesses with their customers using our Nimbi drones. Nimbi is capable of both pick-up and delivery without the need for additional infrastructure.
Since founding in 2021, Aerit has launched our first autonomous drone the Aerit Nimbi, and completed Sweden’s first commercial drone delivery. We have a lot of exciting developments on the horizon and are currently expanding the team with the goal of becoming the world’s leading drone delivery service.
As Aerit's in-house Wes Anderson you will be responsible for capturing and directing our journey through photography, video, and audio. You will edit video, shop photos, and create unique digital images. You will be working intimately with the rest of the team to develop and maintain our social media presence.
- Experience with Adobe Cloud or alternative editing suites
- A passion for creation
- An interest in drones and their potential for impact
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Things that put you at the top
- Great portfolios with heavy emphasis on video and photos
- Equity: Early team members and leadership roles will be offered equity or options depending on role
- Conveniently located office spaces: Aerit’s development facilities, testing location, and offices are located in the up and coming Frihamnen area 1.5km from Gardet and 2km from Karlaplan metro stops
- Flexible working hours and locations
- The opportunity to become a licensed camera drone operator
Why you should join Aerit
The drone community is a relatively young space with a lot of room for growth in the future. As part of the Aerit team you will be joining the first drone delivery company in Sweden and one of the European pioneers. You will have a chance to play a significant role in the drone delivery community and shape the future of the autonomous delivery space as we grow. Additionally, you will be directly engaging in the fight against global warming and for increased sustainability.