Aerit is a sustainable drone delivery startup. Our mission is full-automation of global delivery and logistics. Our platform connects businesses with their customers using our Nimbi drones. Nimbi is capable of both pick-up and delivery without the need for additional infrastructure.
Since founding in 2021, Aerit has launched our first autonomous drone the Aerit Nimbi, and completed Sweden’s first commercial drone delivery. We have a lot of exciting developments on the horizon and are currently expanding the team with the goal of becoming the world’s leading drone delivery service.
We are searching for a superstar operations manager to join our team as COO. Coming from a leadership role at a scaling logistics, last-mile, or dark grocery company, you will be responsible for developing and fine-tuning Aerit’s operations to meet the economic demands of our customers and partners. You will assist the CEO in running day to day operations and leading the future of autonomous delivery.
- Extensive experience in logistics, delivery, last-mile, dark-grocery or other relevant fields
- In depth understanding of unit economics and controls related to logistics and delivery
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in budgeting and sales
- Understanding of the workings of different departments of a company, including finance, sales and human resources
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Things that put you at the top
- You have been involved in drone, robotics, or aviation companies in the past
- You have worked in a scaling logistics and/or delivery company
- You know PX4 and have built drones before
- You have worked in a startup environment and are willing to wear multiple hats
What you will do
- Design, plan, and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics
- Take the lead in expansion activities
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors
- Equity: Early team members and leadership roles will be offered equity or options depending on role
- Conveniently located office spaces: Aerit’s development facilities, testing location, and offices are located in the up and coming Frihamnen area 1.5km from Gardet and 2km from Karlaplan metro stop
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Competitive pay
Why you should join Aerit
The drone community is a relatively young space with a lot of room for growth in the future. As part of the Aerit team you will be joining the first drone delivery company in Sweden and one of the European pioneers. You will have a chance to play a significant role in the drone delivery community and shape the future of Aerit and the greater autonomous delivery space as we grow. Additionally, you will be directly engaging in the fight against global warming and for increased sustainability.