Aerit is a sustainable drone delivery startup. Our mission is full-automation of global delivery and logistics. Our platform connects businesses with their customers using our Nimbi drones. Nimbi is capable of both pick-up and delivery without the need for additional infrastructure.
Since founding in 2021, Aerit has launched our first autonomous drone the Aerit Nimbi, and completed Sweden’s first commercial drone delivery. We have a lot of exciting developments on the horizon and are currently expanding the team with the goal of becoming the world’s leading drone delivery service.
We are searching for experienced backend developers to help build our fleet management software, control suite, data management, as well as APIs and mobile applications. You will independently lead the development of new features, as well as discuss and debate code and solutions with your peers.
- Experience with any of the major cloud providers
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with software development and testing (ideally in a team environment)
- You live in or are willing to move to Stockholm
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Autonomous and self-motivated
- You can wear multiple hats to support the team where needed
Things that put you at the top
- Experience in micro-service architectures considered a big plus
- You can handle light front-end work
- Experience and knowledge in drones, robotics, autonomous vehicles, computer vision, or a related field
- You have been involved in autonomous driving or drone companies in the past
- You have taken leadership roles in development teams
- You love C++, C, and Python -Experience with .NET, C#
- You know PX4 and have built drones before
- You are a MAVLINK wizard
- Experience in scaling multi-national companies
- You have worked with CI/CD, Kubernetes
What you will do
- Work with ground-breaking technology and surrounded by highly skilled colleagues
- Play a major role in developing the Aerit backend architecture
- Produce phenomenal quality by constantly improving, and testing new tools
- Ensure quality by writing automated unit-tests, integrations- and UI-tests
- Improve all software products based on feedback from operational teams and customers
- Equity: Early team members and leadership roles will be offered equity or options depending on role
- Conveniently located office spaces: Aerit’s development facilities, testing location, and offices are located in the up and coming Frihamnen area 1.5km from Gardet and 2km from Karlaplan metro stops
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Competitive pay
Why you should join Aerit
The drone community is a relatively young space with a lot of room for growth in the future. As part of the Aerit team you will be joining the first drone delivery company in Sweden and one of the European pioneers. You will have a chance to play a significant role in the drone delivery community and shape the future of the autonomous delivery space as we grow. Additionally, you will be directly engaging in the fight against global warming and for increased sustainability.